Elle at the end of August

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,
how's life? Mine... in the middle of chaos  because of TA huhu... I just pray that Allah gives me strength to walk through this.
By the way, in this post I just wanna share my other felt project. It is just the end result. Thought about making the procedure but... you know, I am so into my project than to take picture on how-to make them -_-'


This is "Elle at the end of August". Actually, I helped Rosna with her craft homework, just taught her some stitches and let her continue the rest. We only had orange felt and some patches of felt so here is the result. It was her concept, to have summer and autumn together, and I think it is the end of August when Summer goes and Autumn comes. Lovely.

This project is simple, even tooooo simple but I kinda love it :)

Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar