Beggie Jeans? Nah.

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,
how are you. Hopefully good. Mine is good enough. Now I'm in the middle of Mid-Test week. Tomorrow I'll face the Cost Accounting test. But I can't fall asleep, so I'm blogging :)
By the way, I think I'm not gonna use my jeans trouser anymore. I prefer skirt or long dress as my outfit. I am inspired by Fitri Aulia. I never see her wearing trouser except when exercise and it is also a loose trouser.
I have some tops those are quite loose and I think they are not gonna looked good if I wear wide skirt. So, I tricked it using an-almost-pencil skirt :D It's not wide but it's not tight and it is a little bit elastic.

By the way, Fitri Aulia is one of my favorite Indonesian Moslem Fashion Designer. She owns KIVITZ. I love the way she keeps stylish in syar'i way. No tight wears. If Dian Pelangi (dianrainbow.blogspot.com) often introduce Palembang, South Sumatera through her design or outfits, Fitri Aulia introduce Aceh trough hers. Because my home town is also Aceh, I love her even more hehe. You can visit her blog at kivitz.blogspot.com. You also can follow her instagram @fitriaulia_.

Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar