Besties Hang Out

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,
how's life? Have you already in your holiday? I haven't. Holiday is still around +-2 weeks to come huhu... But I really excited welcoming Ramadhan month. Holiday also starts on the beginning of that holy month. But before that, I must face UAS :@
Last saturday, ana, alfi, sarah, & I went to a seminar in Japan Foundation. We met a really kind Japanese man from Tokyo International University. He kindly explained about our interest in Japanese. Alhamdulillah, we had a kind translator. A kind woman with hijab :) Well, 4 of us really excited about continue our study to Japan, so the Japanese man asked for our e-mail addresses and promised to contact us via e-mail. Hopefully he will do his promise X| 
After we had our lunch, we went to Monas! Yah, we wanted to enjoy the "Pekan Rakyat Nasional 2014". It was really crowded and we really enjoyed it. Took some pictures too hehe... After that we had Italian ice cream at Ragusa. Finally, we ended up our day by went to Istiqlal Mosque :) 
It's one of most valuable time to spend your time with your besties. Thank you ana, alfi, & sarah for the fun time X) We can hang out together again next time... insyaAllah 
"When you're up, your friends know who you are. When you're down, you know who your friends are."
We were Ana's photography objects. She was--and is still learning how to operate her camera manually. But most of the photos on that day ended up in blur. I chose the not-so-blur photos to be shared in this post. Don't give up Ana! I hope you are getting better in your interest (so I can ask you to take more photos of me hahaha kidding na).
Okay, I think that's all for now. See you on the next post :)
Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar