Taman Bunga Nusantara

Assalamu'alaikum dear readers,
how was your week? Mine was such a great week. Especially on Chinese Nu Year. No, I am not used to celebrate it but because it was a public holiday, I spent my day at Taman Bunga Nusantara (finally, flower queen on her flower garden haha)


By the way, Taman Bunga Nusantara is located in Cipanas, West Java, Indonesia. We spent +-3 hours to get there by car WITHOUT traffic jam. I could not imagine how many hours I would spend if we were trapped in traffic jam *buff*. We went there via Tol Jagorawi and Puncak Pass, down the peak to Cianjur. I heard that we can go to TBN using Bus from Terminal Kp. Rambutan to Cianjur and then transit and take angkot to TBN.
Actually, the weather was not friendly in the morning, rainy... and when we were on Puncak Pass, the peak was so foggy, so dark I was so scared we could not see the path of the road. Alhamdulillah, the fog did not disturb our way, safely arrived at Taman Bunga Nusantara. The best thing was, the weather was sooooo good when we arrived there. The rain had stopped, sun light did not burn too much. It was cloudy but not so dark, it was just bright that time. Windy, yes. I love this kind of weather, actually. 



In there, there were themes for the flower garden. There were French garden, Japanese garden, American style garden, Balinese style garden, and many more. My favorite is French garden :)
There were also plant in animal-shaped like peacock, giraffes, and dinosaurs. I love the peacock so much. Pity, we could not capture its "tail" pattern from higher ground ;( 



This flower field is the best place for family picnic. There was an area special for picnic. It also has kids playground. We played Go Cart. It was so fun. That was my first time driving Go Cart. Generally, I like it but I did not like its side effect: headache. Actually we wanted to ride other rides but it was raining after our first ride huhu.



"Celebrate a hot sunny day with ice cream. Celebrate the rain with a cute umbrella. Life's worth a daily celebration."
-Diana Rikasari



And this is my first check mark on my wish list. Thank you "complicated" couple, Nisa and Dede for invited me to go with you guys. Dede, you owe me pictures of all of us.



I think that's all I can share about my week, well, my Thursday trip actually. I suggest you to note Taman Bunga Matahari on your list, especially for you who have not been there.

Okay, see you on my next post. Toodles.

Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar