Just A Little Sharing

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,
I just wanna share a little update. I have said that my computer had a virus problem and that my photos in my SD card had lost, rite? Well, now my computer has been fixed, yeay! Some of photos I took in Taman Matahari also has been recovered although some has not :( I used to use windows xp and photoshop 7.0 but the technician changed it into windows 7 and photoshop CS3. No problem, actually... It is just I love them although they are not up-to-date.
And I start my chrome from the very beginning. All bookmarks have lost. I still remember some of them, some that I usually visit but... some are links for my Final Paper ;( And then, my sticky notes has lost too. I forgot what is inside it. I still remember some and it is not so important. Sometimes I forget the important thing and when it has lost, it does not important for me anymore -_-' Aaand what else? Hmm... I have not checked them all yet. Hope nothing important change.
Actually I love my computer last settings, for sure. It was just because of the virus I should face this problem. Ugh.

By the way, I have advice for you. If you see your SD card or Flashdisk is empty where actually it should be full, don't try to recover it yourself if you do not know or not sure how to do it. Do not ever format it too. Your file is just hidden. Give it to professional like me. It only spent me 100k rupiahs. Thanks to the technician, he also fixed my mouse pad :P

Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar