Internship Oh Internship

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,
it has been 6 days since my first day of internship. I do not know how to picture it. Stressing yet interesting. Why? The internship is not stressing but the way to the office is superb. Traffic jam in Jakarta is mad. My route from home to office is a traffic jam point. I spent almost four hours a day in the bus. Did not get a seat in bus is the best killer. Hhh... Alhamdulillah I have already knew how to trick it. I just need to wait the second bus after I arrive because the first bus always full. It is interesting because I do this program to make my Final Paper (a little bit different than my last internship) so I should use my time to learn more. I have an interesting paper theme but... I am a little bit dissappointed because until this time campus has not decide our preceptor. I need them to approve my theme and title. I want to start my Final Paper as soon as possible. If they have approved my theme and title, I can search what I need for my Final Paper soon. Ya Allah...

Well, just pray for me for my last semester dear reader. I also will pray for you and wish you all the best.

Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar