5 Things I Love: Crafts

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,
how's life? Mine is not good. I am not feeling well. I spend my weekend in feeling unwell since last weekend ;(
Okay, in this post I just wanna share crafts that I love. Actually I love all things about craft. I just wanna share you my top 5 favorite.
1. Crocheting and Amigurumi Dolls
I love crocheting (and really want to learn how to knit). At the beginning I just make 2D crochet things like flower brooches and then I thought about how about make it 3D. I finally know it is called Amigurumi. I learned how to make it through youtube aaaaand I have finally made it. I have made that bear above and a memagoma.
2. Felt Doll and Other Felt Things
I love making felt doll. It is not as difficult as making amigurumi dolls. To make felt doll, you just need to know how to do "tusuk feston", "tusuk jelujur", and "tusuk tikam jejak" (I do not know what they are called in English :P)
3. Paper Craft
One of my favorite is Pop-Up Art. I have learned how to make 2D Pop-Up and really want to learn how to make a 3D Pop-Up. I have learned how to make Danbo (otodidak) but failed. Gonna try it again next time. Oh, and I love origami.
4. Oshibana
It originally comes from Japan. The art of making beautiful drawing using dried flower or leaves. I have known about it last year through TV hehe and I have already fallen in love with it. I heard that to make this we need at least 10 days to dried the flower or leaves and we should check the process everyday. Wow.
5. Woodworking
I really really want to try woodworking. It is just we have not got our own house and our current little living place has already full with things and I do not know where I can do the woodworking and (again) I have not got my own income. Soon, we will have our own home and will have chance to do the woodworking. Aamiin.

I think that is all for now. I really hope I can post something very useful next time like tutorials or tips. If you have any advice please feel free to tell me through the comment box :)

Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar