20!!!

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,
how's life? Mine is good. I am enjoying my new age. 20. Wew. Alhamdulillah, Allah SWT still love me, still give me a beautiful life.
Twenty years ago I was born into my family as my parents first child, first daughter. I live in a lovely family with my lovely Dad, Mom, and my younger sisters, Rina and Rosna. Without their support, I would be nothing.
Time is the best medicine. That is right. I have recovered from my sadness of being left by my Dad. My Mom, Rina and Rosna also have recovered. I do not know if I have made my Dad proud of me or not. But Mommy said, yes I have. Alhamdulillah.
I have made my own money by winning several competitions, scholarship, internship, and opened a course. Mommy said I have made her proud of me, but I still want to make her more proud of me.

I have been through several relationship troubles with my classmates when I was in elementary school, junior high, vocational high, and college. Alhamdulillah I could pass it well. I have fixed my relationship with them. It was just we have not knew each other well that time. I thank my friend because of it, made my school time colorful. Thank youuu. 

Twenty means I am on my last semester in college and soon I will have my first job. I will support my family's financial condition. Twenty means I should be able to speak up my mind. I used to bite my tongue and always agree to what other people say although I disagree with it. Ugh. I hate that time. Twenty means I should be more creative. I love crafting but sometimes I lack of idea. Twenty means I should be more mature. Fyi, I am so childish. In fact, Rosna is more mature than I am. Well, that what twenty means for me.


Well, you are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.

-Dian Pelangi

I think that's all from me on second day of my twenty hehe. I hope I could be a better person. I wish you pray for me too >,< See you on my next post.

Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar