Pink Blazer; Another Style Stealing

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,
how's life? Mine quite good, hope you too. It is week-end, I hope you will enjoy yours. InsyaAllah I will enjoy mine hehe. Hey, have you ever been in a condition when you don't know what to write when you really want to? I am doing so now :P
Okay, lately I'm so into felt thing. I made brooches, dolls, clutches all in felt. Been thinking about opening an on-line shop 'Reinsa's Craft'. But I don't have time 'till the end of this month. InsyaAllah, gonna focus on it this Ramadhan. By the way Ramadhan is only +-3 weeks to go. Can't hardly wait to face it. Lovely month.
Final test is getting closer! I've started my intensive study but still think it is not enough. I still worry about Public Sector Accounting (ASP). I haven't done my mid test for this subject. Hhh...
By the way, I was given a pink 3/4 sleeves blazer by my neighbor but kinda don't know what to wear to match it. And accidentally my favorite fashion blogger, Indah Nada Puspita, updated her blog by posted pictures with her wearing her pink blazer. Wew. So, I try her style, again hehe. But I wore skirt and not trousers.
This is my first time wearing that kind of hijab style. But I think I am not gonna wear it that much. I am wearing a square-grey-satin hijab. Last time I wore it around 4 years ago. Yeah, quite a long time. In my opinion, this fabric was so difficult to be shaped that's why I never use it again since that time. But now, I am curious if I can wear it comfortably or not. But hey, I am wearing it now and it is not as difficult as I thought. I think I have known how to trick it hehe... Now I really want a grey skirt huhu ;( I've bought a dusty pink skirt (gonna share about that next time in here) and I love that. I love skirts (^_^)
Nada's photos from indahnadapuspita.blogspot.com
To see more Nada's style just go to indahnadapuspita.blogspot.com. You also can get the detail of what she is wearing in those pictures.
I think that's all for now. See you on the next post.
Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar