Silver Lining

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,
how's life? Mine is bad. Sooo bad. Yesterday I got a traffic accident. I rode my moto-matic to campus, and on the way, my left foot "nyangkut" (I don't know how to describe what happened to my foot in English) on the motor that stopped suddenly (without any sign it wanted to stop) in front of me.
At first, I didn't know that my left foot had been injured. I stopped my moto-matic to apologize to them (whether they who were wrong). But then, I felt something on my left feet and when I saw it, my feet had been torn. I got off my moto-matic and sat on the ground, asked for help. And you know what, that rider who made mistake, went away, left me bleeding. Ya Allah... Finally, I was brought to RS Bhayangkara by the polices (thank you).
I got 27 stitches on my left feet huhu and now, I haven't been able to walk normally yet.
Yesterday, Gita who came first, watched me being stitched. And then, Ana, Dian, and finally my Mom. She was very sad and afraid something worse happened to me. She held my hand all the time when I was being stitched. And then Ria and Rizki also came. Rina, Bude Sarman, Pak H. Sahlan, om Anto also came. Om Anto rode my moto-matic home. I went home on Pak H. Sahlan's car.
In the afternoon, Soimah, Nisa, and Alfi visited me.
In the night I got sooooo many message from my friends. The wish me to get well soon. Thank youuu.
There is always a silver lining on the grey cloud. And I've seen it. Alhamdulillah.
For you, dear reader, who also ride motorcycle, please be more more more careful when riding it. I've been careful but still got an accident. Next time I should be more more more careful. I'm not a traumatic person, alhamdulillah.
I think that's all I want to share to you.
Wassalamuálaikum,
Reni

Komentar