19!

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,
I'm so happy this week. I'm 19 since 6th January. What I wanted in my 19th b'day nothing but my family and my beloved friends. Aaand, I got it X) Mom, Rina, and Rosna, Sakina and Widya, Nisa and Dede. For Alfi, Ana, Soim, Zulfani, Riyantri, Putri, Simin, and all who I can't mention one by one, thank you for the wishes.
Cake from Sakina and Widya
Got this cute Hello Kitty doll from Laras, my course student.
Thank you :)

Mini Cupcakes by Ipeh ^_^
My package had come
Black Maxi Skirt by Re-Shoppe
10 + 9 = 19 ^_^
I always forget to take pictures with my friends because I always too excited to talk many things to them -_-'
Miss my Dad. It's my first b'day without my beloved Father. Love you like forever :)
In my 19, I wish I can do many great things, aamiin >,< Bismillah.
Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar