Happy Study!

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,
how's your day? Hopefully nice like me. I'm gonna face my 3rd semester UAS :) (my emoticon betrays my truly feeling huhu) Actually I'm a little bit nervous. It is not like Mid-Test. This time there are too much to be remember. Financial Accounting is such an obstacle. I don't know, but what my lecturer said never get into my brain. I don't want to blame her although that kind of thing happen not just to me but everyone else in class. So, maybe the problem is in me (don't know about the others). But, what is the problem? I haven't figured it out yet. Hopefully soon I do, know about it.
Financial Management? Don't ask. I just hope I can do it with my best. Huhu... u_u,
But, hey! Keep on your spirit, Reni! Keep study hard!
So, I slept over at Alfi's room (my previous room) with Ana and Sarah to study. I also spent time to study with them after class.
at Accounting/Business Administration Park, Politeknik Negeri Jakarta
Ana & Alfi

at University of Indonesia's Library

Messy bed :D
Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar