Beauties

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,
how's life? I hope it's keeping better :) 2 weeks of new semester and my head has already want to "Boom!!!" Everything in this semester is about "Tugas Akhir" and "Magang". I'm still in the middle of dilemma. I want to have a not-mainstream title such as work in Governmental Comp. - Public Sector Accountancy field or Cooperation - SAK ETAP field but I also want to work in Audit field and that is tooooo mainstream. Geez. I should discuss it with my lecturer, I think.
Maybe I will rarely post things in here. It is my final year in college (because I'm taking Diploma 3) insyaAllah. So, I will kinda busy. I hope I can continue my study to S1 with my own money :)
Okay forget about my dilemma for a while, I took a look at my albums and I found love. Beauties! Yep! Flowers ^_^ I've posted them before but they were in different posts.




Oh, how I miss capturing them and others. I just have no time for hunting photos these days.
Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar