Go Dorothy!

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,
life's good? Hopefully yes like mine. I've just started my holiday this week but still there are so many things to do in this holiday. Tomorrow I'm gonna spend my time to go camping at Bumi Perkemahan Cibubur as a facilitator. But just 2 days because I have course class on Saturday. And I also a crew of Book Fair in Accounting Fair 2014. Gonna spend my holiday drawn in this event preparation. But I still have time to read this book below: "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz & Glinda of Oz" by L. Frank Baum. This is my very first full-English novel. Even though it is a children bed-story, still... it's kinda difficult for me to understand it words by words. So, my Oxford Dictionary always lays beside this book to help me understand some words I've never known before. I write the translation on sticky notes and make my book full of it hehe. My smartphone + earphone also accompany me.
Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar