trip to jogja-solo: day I

Sunday, 29th May 2011
It's my firstie, visit jogja-solo. it becomes a wonderful trip because I went there with my friends. well, it's our school's study tour (for 11th grade @ smk negeri 10 Jakarta). day I we spent time on our bus, Big Bird Bus. 19 people of my class and me got on bus no.4 also with a half of XI Office Administration 1 class. the drivers, Mr Roy, Mr Anas, and Mr Lutfi are very nice. they made us enjoy the trip cheerfully.
the bus moved on 6.00 a.m. we started the trip with singing dangdut music together. on 8 a.m we stopped at 57km area.
Dwi Nurul Junika (Ncek) & Reni Safitri (me)
Khairunnisa Nurdiah (Nisa)
Shinta Puspita Sari (Shinta) & Nisa
Nisa, Feni Royhana (Feni), Mei Lestari (Memei), Nurhidayani (Ani), 
Haryyanni (Haryanni), Tuti Adyati (Tuti), & Siska Apriyani Ndate (Ndate)
Nisa, Suhendar (SUha), Ndate, Shinta, Mety Dwi Mariana (Mety), Bu Nurtovingah (Bu Nur),
Umi Aulia Rahma (Umi), Nurul Wafa Adawiah (Nurul), & Azhar Fatimah (Azhar)
it's just 8.30 a.m when some of my friends fell asleep. I took some of their picts. hehe :P
Ncek
Dian Ratna Sari (Nenek), Cindy Maria C. Pandie (Cindy), & Ani
Asih Ridho 'Awati (Asih)
on mid day, we stopped at RM SM Tasik to had lunch and pray.
Feni, Memei, Me, Ani, Cindy, Tuti, & Nisa
we felt very tired. so, before we arrived at our hotel, we slept on the bus, again. well, I was awake to took these picts. hehe
Nugerah Maulidina (Nunu)
Mita Desnawati (Mita) & Mety
well, we had dinner before arrived at our hotel. we had dinner at Ambar Ketawang Resto. :) some of my friends felt sleepy when had their dinner. :D
Mety
Fhatwa Shaqina (Shasa), Ani, & Mita
finally arrived at Matahari Hotel... X) Nisa, Nenek, Mita, Mety, and I got room no.118 :)

Komentar

Anonim mengatakan…
Excellent blog you have here.. It’s hard to
find good quality writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate people like
you! Take care!!

Here is my webpage grey bridesmaid dresses
Anonim mengatakan…
Nісelу put, Kudos.

Have a look at my ωeb-site - bone Cancer Jaw
Anonim mengatakan…
Ꮩery nice article, totally ѡhat I wanted to find.