Dark Skin Girl in Blue

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,
how are you? I wish that you are at your best condition :)
Today's look. Blue! This is a semi-formal look of me :) When we talk about shirt + skirt, we think about a formal look. But if you combine it with a simple/classic hijab style + sneaker, it is a semi-formal look. Oh and also wear denim-color shirt + straight skirt :)
'Til yesterday, I thought I couldn't combine sneaker and skirt, but today it has changed. By the way, I don't know why, my course student said that I looked like a Junior High School student. I wonder if it was because of that look + hoodie or what? Hmm...
This morning I tried a new way to the train station. It's a short-cut in the first thought. But... haha the way is sooooo long. But (again) no traffic jam. That's the point. The way I used to pass always has traffic jam and who in this whole world likes the traffic jam? No one. Waiting in hot temperature because of the vehicle's machine and cannot breath in dirty air. Huh. I think I'm gonna use my new way this time forward often :)
Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar