Feeling Blessed and Proud

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,
how are you doin'? I hope it's good enough. Just wanna share about my yesterday activity. Well, yesterday I attended SMASH (Seminar Muslimah) Universitas Negeri Jakarta (UNJ). There were Beauty Class by Wardah and talk-show and the speakers were Aini Firdaus (from Ummi Magazine) and Ayu Wulan (Institut Pertanian Bogor student, also a model).
It's kinda fun to join the Beauty Class. I'm not so into make-up but I want to know how to use daily make-up (for the future, I think it will be useful hehe). My daily make-up just the powder. Rarely use lip-gloss. No treatment -_-'. Well, it also because I'm still a student and not need the complicated natural-look make-up. Yes, it natural but it also kinda difficult for me to apply the make-up because there are too many steps to do. Maybe it's difficult for me because I haven't done it before. Yep, I think so. But still it was interesting to watch the make-up tutorial :) Thank's to Wardah Cosmetic. Wardah Product that I use just the Moisturizer Gel but I think I'm gonna buy the Pure Olive Oil.
For the talk show, it was also good. It was about "Reveal a Secret of Muslimah Excellent". The point that I got from Aini Firdaus was Allah has given us talents but it is our job to know what is our talent. Find your passion. To know what is your passion, you need to realize what kind of activity is that you do lightly, no pressure, do it without reason. It's kinda hobby, I think. My hobby is reading, blogging/writing, and singing. And for additional, I love to be a public speaker. But... I don't know how to develop them.
The point that I got from Ayu Wulan was never afraid to be brave to be different. Do your plan, starting right now. Never ever wear off your hijab. Wear it off and you'll feel that you are naked. It was her experience, she said. She ever joined a pageant and she was asked to wear off her hijab. She ever being rejected from a pageant because she wears hijab. Hello, people? Hijab is moslem girl identity. Don't you ever ask a hijab-girl to wear off her identity. Alhamdulillah, Ayu Wulan still wears hijab, still covers her aurat.
With Ka'Ayu (left) and Ka'Aini (right)
I'm feeling blessed that I was born as a moslem, feeling blessed that I have already covered my aurat since baligh, feeling blessed that I can do anything I wanna do without any people ever ask me to wear off my hijab. Alhamdulillah.
I think that's all for now. See you on the next post.

P.S. Wishing that I am getting taller >,<

Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar