Curves

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader...
This is my second photoshop tutorial. I made it because my friends keep asking me how to edit photos using photoshop. Now I just want to share how to make your photos brighter using "Curves". I'm using my Photoshop 7.0 as usual.
1. Open Photoshop 7.0 and photos you want to be edited
2. Click Images > Adjustments > Curves... or Ctrl+M
3. Fill the input and output number. Output number must be bigger than the input number to make the photo brighter. The number is up to you but I prefer start the input number on 100 or 120 :)
4. Click OK aaaaand... finish
This is the difference :)
You also can combine this tutorial with my first tutorial, "Quick Mask Mode", to make just some parts in the photo looks brighter. Use the QMM first, then use the Curves :)
Hope it will useful for you.
See you, Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar

Luqman Hakim mengatakan…
wa'alaikumsalam wr.wb
thank you for your tutorial. Very useful. :)