ASC-AF 2013


Assalamu'alaikum bloggers :)

It's been a long time since my last post. This time I'm bringing a good-news. Alhamdulillah I passed the final of the ASC (Accounting Smart Competition) of AF (Accounting Fair) 2013 and yesterday was the grand-finale. I joined this competition together with my lovely chair-mate, Soimah, as a team. When we surely passed the final and went to the grand-finale as big-three, we had expected that we were gonna be on 3rd place. But then, alhamdulillah, Allah gave us the 1st place. It was really out of our expectation. Subhanallah.

Thank's for Alfi, Ana, Nisa, & Ibnu for the support whole this time. I really appreciate it! Love you guys.
Reni, Alfi, & Ana
Nisa, Soimah, Reni, & Ibnu
Fyi, this competition was just for accounting student of PNJ (2nd & 4th semester). This was such an experience. I've seen other student from other classes and they are all great! Oh, in this post I also want to congratulate Denis & Dian from AK 2C Pagi for becoming the runner-up and for Ayu & Mala from AK 2A Pagi on 3rd place. You're all great girls!
Fact: we are all hijabees ^_^

Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar