Arisan Part V or VI?

Let say it's 6th :) Have a nice meet with Zulfani, Siska, Aji, Haryanni, Mayang, Diane, Fitri, Kartika, Nunu, Adam, & Zaki at Bakmi Golek, Dewi Sartika. Well, Aji went out first--he had a "futsal" match. Second, Siska, she had another event to be attended. And Mayang and her boy-f went out too.
Had a nice chat with them who left before Zaki--Kartika's boy-f--came with a present and cheese cake to celebrate their 6-month-relationship (how romantic!) and make it more cheerful.
Pity, my digital camera was out of batteries so I couldn't took pictures as many as I want :(
Oh by the way, my name was out of the bottle today. Woo-hoo! Alhamdulillah :) Thanks to Nunu to let her name got into the bottle again, gave another chance to others and it came to me ;) Gotta buy a new outfit.

Komentar