Finally... Free!

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,
how's life? Wow it has been so long since my last post. Well, pardon me, I was too busy with my real life. Alhamdulillah I have passed the craziness safely and I am happy now.
I took these photos below around 2 weeks before "Sidang". It was in Pangalengan, Bandung. I spent three days in there with ZIS team. Unfortunately, all photos except these are in Kak Wanto's camera.
I had many experiences at that time. On the first morning I was chased by two dogs. When I fell, they stopped and turned around. My right arm was hurt ;( But on the next day I had my first rafting. It was so fun, I want to do it again...
I have never been in a pine woods before but I love it now. My first time in pine woods and it felt magical. I love the sun light, shone through the pine trees and made a perfect light (I wish I had a professional photographer's ability to capture the moment better). I wondered a pegasus or unicorn would appear from somewhere behind those trees.
Actually I felt a little guilty of having fun before "Sidang" but it worth to refresh my mind. Alhamdulillah, I have passed my "Sidang" well. I'll talk about my "After-Sidang" next time. Can't wait to share it to you but I am waiting for a better time.
Oh by the way this photo was taken in front of KTT NonBlok Monument,  PPIPTEK, TMII
I think that's all for now.
Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar