The Hypest Book in Town: #88LoveLife

Assalamu’alaikum dear reader,
Salam positif! I have just read the hypest book in town, #88LoveLife by Diana Rikasari. As you know from my previous post, she is one of my favorite blogger. I started reading her blog around 5 years ago and instantly fall in love with her blog.
I always see positivity in her. She love what she does and has joyful time with her outfit play. Whenever somebody mock on her, she always treats them nice. I, personally, do not have a “taste” like hers with my outfit but I enjoy seeing her enjoy her time and makes her own fantasy world. I often imagine myself to be just like her but in different taste of style. Her blog always bring happiness to me whenever I read it.
What I love the most from her blog is the “Quotes of The Day” part and some stories about her personal life. The quotes, although not all of them come from her, always bring positivity to me (and all the readers).
I have stalked her blog from the very beginning and fall in love even more :)
And now, she has published her own book named #88LoveLife with beautiful illustrations in it by Dinda Puspitasari. At first, I was kinda disappointed with it. The book is filled with quotes from her blog which means I have read them all. But then I remember how hard it is for me to find my favorite quotes between hundreds of her posts and feel grateful I have bought this book so I can read her quotes in it. It is really heart blossoming when I read it again. Maybe you will often see me use her quotes later hehe.
I really recommend this book for light reading (it is really light) and to give you positivity. It is a must-read book not just for girls but for boys too. Nothing wrong with its pink cover. Don’t judge the book by its cover, rite?
I think that’s all from me about my favorite blogger and my recent favorite book. See you on my next post.

Wassalamu’alaikum,
Reni

Komentar