2015 Wish List: Places

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,
how's life? Mine is good, even very good because it is weekend! *exhale* Days have been a little bit tough with my internship program (not the internship actually like I have said in my last post). My intention every Monday is just weekend. It works, makes me can past through the working day well :)
Okay, this time I wanna share my want-to-visit places. Actually, I am not a kind of person who like to have trips. I prefer stay at home with my family than go to somewhere else, just to spend my money. But then I think it is worth. My life has been too flat that I do not need any trips to refresh it. Now, that I have spent times on the way to office and back home... it really stresses me out and I think I need some refreshment. Come back to nature and enjoy the scenery or go to other cities and explore more. I have passed some cities in Sumatera Island but did not spend much time to explore, just to take some rest. So far the cities that I have visited are just Bandung, Yogayakarta, and my lovely hometown, Aceh. Pity, I did not explore the cities more.
Okay, so these are some places I really want to visit in 2015.
1. Sabang, Weh Island, Aceh Province, Indonesia
It feels like I am not a real Acehnese because I have not been Weh Island. I really envy everyone who has been there. I often search for photographs about Weh Island. I love the view. I really want to take picture with the "Kilometer 0 Indonesia" in there.
2. Tiga Gili, Nusa Tenggara Barat
I have fallen in love with Tiga Gili since I was in senior high. One of my uncles lives in Lombok. So far, it is always him who visit us here in Jakarta. I really hope I can visit him in there. Uh I always envy if he starts talking about his living place. There is a curug/waterfall near his house and he often spend his time in there or the beach. He often visits Tiga Gili too. Oh my...
3. Batu, Malang, East Java Province
I really want to go to Batu Secret Zoo, Kota Wisa Batu, Eco Green Park, etc. I also want to explore its nature, see mountain from distance (fyi, I do not like hiking or camping).
4. Taman Bunga Nusantara, West Java
I love flowers. So, Taman Bunga Nusantara should be on my list this year. It is also not so far from home, only in puncak. Cannot wait to go there and take many pictures in there X)
5. Perth, Western Australia, Australia
At least I should dream higher this year, Perth. Actually I do not care where it is as long as it is Australia. I really want to go there. I have a dream to continue my study in there, whatever the college is. I used to dream about it with my Dad. Now that I remember, I really want to make it come true but first, I want to continue my study in my beloved country, Indonesia.

Actually I still have many want-to-visit places but those five are on my top list. I hope I can visit all of them or at least one of them this year. Aamiin.

How about you? What is on your wish-list? Hope you can make it real. Aamiin.

Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar