The Power of Simplicity

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,
how was your eid fitri? Taqabbalallahu minna wa minkum. Mohon maaf lahir batin ya... Terkadang diri ini khilaf dan masih tidak konsisten. Semoga kesalahan-kesalahan yang lalu dapat menjadi pelajaran agar menjadi pribadi yang lebih baik.
Outfit idea: pastel colors! My socks in the same color with my dust-pink shirt. My shoes in the same tone as my shirt and my sling bag. To be not pale, I wear pink pashmina and my dotty black skirt. I tied my hijab in this style because I want it to be simple for my family vacation. I love this look of mine. This is "The Power of Simplicity", I guess.

By the way, I went to Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (TMII) with my little family this morning and today was my--also Rina and Rosna's--very first time get on a sky lift (kereta gantung). A little bit scared at the beginning but we've made it. Safe and happy. The line was not as long as I thought, if I remember we just waited for about 15 minutes and got on pink sky lift (yeay for pink!). The officer's so kind (bonus point).
Because we were not "Mudik", we visited Rumoh Aceh in TMII. Unfortunately, the traditional house was closed. So, we just sit and enjoy the view.
We also visited East Borneo and Bali. I just love to be in Bali. It is so Bali. I don't know. I am not sure. I haven't been in Bali. But it really looks like Bali that I watched on TV :P
Today is a really happy day with my beloved family (^_^)
How about your holiday? Hope you'll enjoy yours :) See you on the next post.
Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar