Midnight Post And Another Hijab Tutorial

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,
how's your fasting? Hopefully full 'till yesterday. Can't sleep. Too excited memorize surah Ar-Rahman >,< Well, at least I've got 30 verses now, 48 to go. I didn't went to any Islamic School (e.g. madrasah or pesantren) and I haven't search my way to memorize Al-Qur'an. So people, please pray for me to strengthen my determination to memorize Al-Qur'an.
But now, I think it's enough for today, oops! tomorrow, hehe... I'm gonna continue memorize the rest of surah Ar-Rahman this morning (insyaAllah). And before go to bed for a while (before sahur), I want to share something in here :)
Well actually I've just remembered how to make animated photos using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe ImageReady and too excited in making some animations :P I tried to make a animated hijab tutorial. In here I am wearing my pashmina in almost the same way as in Simple Way to Wear Your Square Hijab, just a little bit different because it is pashmina.
1. Result
2. Just play :P
3. Fold 1/3 of your pasmina;
4. Wear it with one side longer and safe it with your pin;
5. Take the longer side and bring it to your back on other side; pay attention, the longer side is under the shorter side;
6. Spread the shorter side and bring the tip to the back of your head;
7. Pin it to your inner;
8. Safe your pashmina on your shoulder with your pin so it won't move.
9. Done!
Almost same, rite? It's just the pashmina has a tail on the back. Somehow I like this style. I was inspired by indah nada puspita (as usual. Click here to see her pict). But I make an inovation hehe. Mine is a chest-covering style. She has her own style.
Whose daughter is that? Ahaha that is Aura, my neighbor.
Okay, see you on the next post people. Gonna sleep for... one hour maybe before sahur. 
Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar