Tweet on My Blog

Assalamu’alaikum dear reader,
How was your Monday? Hopefully it was better than mine. I was not enjoying my Monday huhu. I was busy but that was not the problem. The problem was I got a headache ;( Alhamdulillah it has gone.
Last Sunday I went to Pak Wahyu and Ka’Ratih’s wedding. Fyi, PW was my Math teacher in Vocational High School and Ka’Ratih was my senior in the same school. Yea, they are finally married! Wew. Teacher and student. I think they are a match couple. I still smile every time I remember both of them together. It’s rarely happen, rite? How many time you can see your teacher marry your classmate or your senior or your junior. Oh but I think I’m gonna see it again. My teacher will marry his student but she was not my classmate or my senior. My junior. I saw them together in PW & Ka’Ratih’s wedding. Hihi.
Bad me, I didn’t take any picture of them ;( Yeah, I always forget to take the important pictures in any event. I am the type of person that will enjoy everything around me and not too care about taking pictures. Sometimes I think it just wastes my time and makes me cannot enjoy the party. But then at home I usually regret it. I really wanna share about it through blog or instagram or facebook or twitter but I end up only have my outfit picture T_T just like now.

I was inspired by my grey square hijab. I don’t know and not sure, but I think I ever saw someone combined grey and pink together. So, I tried it too and… they are looked gorgeous together. That hijab is matched with the dots on my skirt (it’s blinky) and my wedges. Hey, I’ve just realized, my hijab is actually not grey, it is silver -_-‘. The dots and the wedges also are silver. When I typed that ‘blinky’ that thought came to my mind zzz…
I love that neon pink peplum shirt of mine and always wait a perfect time to wear that hehe… I love that big bow. I always remember Hello Kitty when I see it :P It glows under sunlight, just like my hijab. They are really matched, imao.
Lately I often wear that hijab style. It is so simple and can make my round face looked oval. Okay, it still looked round :P
skirt re-shoppe
You must think that I am so over confidence of my outfit or photography. Well, this is what I like. I wanna improve it more and more so that I can get better every single step. If I listen to what everybody told me to (and each of them have different thought), I am sure I will not enjoy my life. Yeah, my life. Blogging is one of my mood-booster. No matter how many words or pictures it makes me forget disturbing thought in my mind.
Yeah, most of my posts are about me and my outfit. It’s not like I’m trying to be a fashion blogger or fashion expert or something. But… it just… I love to post that. And yeah, almost all of my outfits are not branded items. Like one program in a private channel said “Tidak perlu mahal to get in ‘style’”. I love cheap stuffs but if I got a branded one, I will not refuse, but who will? *peace*
Sometimes I think it is too much to wear hundred thousands rupiah’s outfit and make it millions from head to toe. I’ve ever watched a tv-show where the rich family changed position with poor family. Both of them were not enjoy they (temporary) new-life. So, it is me with my cheap stuff and you (if you do) with your branded items. I think, it’s better to stick to the status quo.
Note, if I wear branded item(s), I will add caption about it like in this post. It is not to show-off or something, it just to give appreciation to the brand for making such cute thing(s).
Wew, I’ve talked too much, more than usual I think.
Okay, I think that's all for now. See you on the next post.
Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

P.S. 1. thank you for reading this post. Just feel free to leave any comment in the comment box. And feel free to browse my blog more hehe
2. Congratulation PW and Ka'Ratih for your marriage X)

Komentar