My King

Just wanna say "I miss you so much, Dad". I feel like an empty can without you. But, alhamdulillah our Queen is so strong. And if she is strong enough without you there is no way for me to keep drowning in sadness. You are the best father in the world, Dad.

But you know, today, suddenly I missed your usual greet when I woke up from my sleep. "Halo, Tuan Putri. Sudah bangun?" with smile on your face. I missed the time we debated about the news on TV while dinner. I missed your fried rice. I missed the time you picked me up at the train station. I missed the time you telling me not to sing too loud when the music is on loudspeaker mode. I missed your comment if I couldn't find my stuffs. I missed all we have done together for almost 19 years. I miss you so bad, Dad. Only Allah knows how much you mean to me.

You know, it's so hard for me to write this without tears but... I want to write down my feeling in here. I always pray that you are in the best place on His side--in His Jannah. People keep telling me through Mom that they dreamed about you and you were smiling in their dreams. I am so happy to hear that. That makes me believe that you are happy in your new world now.

See you in His Jannah, Dad. Thank you for all the love you have given to me. Thank you for leaving so much good things. Because of your kindness to all people ( your friends, neighbors, acquaintances, and others we don't even know), they keep coming to our house telling about your kindness, give us so many helps, and pray for you. Love you so much, Dad.

The King and His Princess. Our last photo. It was on Ramadhan month.

The best husband for Mom, the best father in my world, the best leader for our family, our best man, the most handsome man in house :) My Dad, Nurdin bin Sulaiman, 26th Feb 1954 - 12th Sept 2013.

Komentar