A Brief Talk In The Morning

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,

how's life? Hopefully good. I never tired to asked "how are you doin'?" hehe. I just can't help myself to care about y'all. And I'm happy to say that I'm gratefully grateful with my life now. Why? It started around 1,5 months ago.
I went to a National Hospital in Central Jakarta to do the check up for my allergic. When I arrived, I saw the crowd in registration room (for ASKES or something). The crowded is the queues of people who are using Kartu Jakarta Sehat or KJS to get treatment for their own or their family sickness for free. There are just less than 10 people who input the data to the computer, it can't  be compared with the patients that are more than 200. Actually the regulations is not that tough. Patient just have to prepare the photo copy of Kartu Keluarga or KK, photo copy of Kartu Tanda Penduduk or KTP (if the patient hasn't have KTP, use their parent's), and referral letter from Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah (RSUD). But to get the referral letter from RSUD we must have referral letter from the Pusat Kesehatan Masyarakat (Puskesmas). So, I think KJS is not recommended for emergency situation like if somebody's got a heart attack or something.
When I saw the registration room with many kind of patients, I saw so many sickness. I just can't help myself to feel so sad when a man sat beside me said that his own immunity system fight against his own body from the inside and he has lost his right eyes. How sad. And I saw a child around 2,5 years old with her head keep getting bigger. I don't know, maybe it full of water. And there were also a child who hasn't reach his 1st year and he can't do nothing. I mean, he can't move his fingers or arms. Can't eat. Can't breath without the respirator (tools to help him keep breathing).
But something warming my heart at that time. Something they still have in their heart. Something like the light from a single candle in the dark. It is called "HOPE". Hope. It's like a bonfire that can warm us up. It's like a little of sunshine peeks from behind the grey cloud or storm. It's like plant a single seed. I love that, Hope it is.
I'm feeling grateful that I'm still health whether not perfectly. But Allah is very kind to me, to give such a wonderful life to me. It doesn't mean Allah doesn't kind to the others who are in sickness, NO. The sickness is just a kind of test from Him to know how much they believe in Him, how much they love Him, how much they love what He has given to them--us.
Doesn't mean the healthy people don't get the test from Him. He knows what best for us. He knows how to test us. He gives what we need whether we wan't or not. Subhanallah. Maha Suci Allah.
So I hope you will feel so blessed, has been given such a wonderful life by Him. The secret to be happy is that you must always be grateful of what you have had. That's it.
By the way, I'm sorry if there are so much mistakes in my grammar or else. I'm a beginner in this kind of thing--write article in English. Please feel free to correct me or give comments about the article :)

Wassalamu'alaikum, much love,
Reni

Komentar