Hijab Tutorial #7

Assalamu'alaikum dear reader,
how's life?
Ramadhan month fly so fast and it's already D-1 Ied Mubarak. Wondering if I would meet this wonderful month again next year. Really love this month. Pity, I'm not fasting since last week 'till now huhu *sob sob*. Alhamdulillah, inshaAllah tomorrow I can do Ied sunnah pray :)
This year my family aren't Mudik, as usual :( But the good news is inshaAllah my lovely cousins will visit us here after Ied Mubarak (not sure when... -_-').
By the way I'm gonna share another hijab tutorial here hehe

1. Use your pashmina with one side longer
2. Bring the shorter side to the longer side through the back of your neck
3. Bring the long side below the short side
4-5. And bring it to the top of your head
6. Pin it behind your ear
7. Tie the point of the long side to the short side
8. Add pin next to your temple
Finish!

By the way, in this chance I also want to say "Minal Aidzin wal Faidzin, mohon maaf lahir dan bathin ya dear reader..." ^_^

Wassalamu'alaikum,
Reni

Komentar