When You Know How Expensive "Healthy" Is

My dad sleep over in the R. Said Sukanto hospital since Tuesday (15/5). I was shocked when I got a call from my mom that dad had a light heart attack. Directly, I went to the hospital from the office on midday and took care of my dad in there while my mom is going home to take everything my dad and she will need in the hospital. I was so sad but I can't--shouldn't--cry in front of my dad. Alhamdulillah, he's alright but need to rest in the hospital.
Fyi, he is a heavy smoker and addicted to coffee. Every night before it, I always remind him to not smoking again, but he never hears me. I'm tired but never stop to remind him. And now I think he is gonna stop smoking and coffeeing.
A week without my parents in home is so sad. Just three of us, me and my little sistas (Rina and Rosna). On weekday, when I was working in the office, Rina did the house-keeping-things. She's the second mother for me and Rosna. When I back, I'd drive them to the hospital and left the hospital around 9.
My dad stayed in the hospital for a week-more. He check out from there on Wednesday (23/5). Alhamdulillah, he's keeping better...
Now, we can gather together again in home and I'm sooooo happy and grateful.

Komentar