Some "Hello"s from inong

Woosh! Tring! "Hello!" Just two weeks absent from blog thing, and here I am sitting on my sofa in the middle of the night try to post a/some post(s).
It's been a very busy month of my life. No weeks without tests! Alhamdulillah I've passed the UAS (Ujian Akhir Sekolah) well enough. This week, at least, I can breath although just for seconds not like last week when I couldn't breath even for just a second. Next week I'll face the DKI Level TKM (Tes Kendali Mutu) and the week after I'll face the internal Try Out. Fyi, I'll face the National Examination on April, 16th-18th 2012. Woo-hoo! Wish the best for all 12th grader! \(^_^)/
Oh, the Gunadarma and the Erlangga Try Out's results has come out this afternoon. I got 7th place of all 12th grader in my school for Gunadarma Try Out and got 3rd place of all 12th grader in my school for Erlangga Try Out, Alhamdulillah. ~(^_^~)

Komentar