back to my hometown! \(^_^)/

holiday! and I'll sit on 3rd grade of my senior high school. :)
4 days on bus. and I don't want that happen again, except I got a very very comfortable bus. the last I used wasn't good enough. but I enjoyed the scenery on the way. we, my mother, my sistas, and I, passed Lampung, South Sumatera, Jambi, North Sumatera, and finally arrived in Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam.
Kampung Barat, Sigli, Pidie, NAD. it's been 10 years since the last I got here. many things change after the conflict and the tsunami. but it's better. :)

the best thing was I met my relatives, especially my little nephew, Muhammad Rajul.
Muhammad Rajul
Muhammad Rajul
Muhammad Rajul & his dad
me, rosna, rina, & my cousin, yen
my first flight ticket


Back to Jakarta and the pink rose had wait :)
P.s.  ┒('o'┒) O , (┌','┐) Me = ┒(⌣˛⌣)┎ END

Komentar